If you’re anything like me, Bento Cakes then you love cake
but you don’t always want to go through the hassle of making an entire cake
just for yourself. That’s where bento cakes come in! Bento cakes are single-serving cakes that are perfect for when you want a small sweet treat without all the fuss. And the best part is, they’re super easy to bake at home! In this blog post, I will share with you five delicious bento cakes that you can easily bake at home. From chocolate to matcha and everything in between, there’s sure to be a bento cake recipe here that you’ll love.
Chocolate cake is always a delicious and easy option for a fun and tasty bento box lunch. Here are some tips for making a delicious chocolate cake that your kids will love:
1. Start with a good quality chocolate cake mix. There are many great brands out there, just make sure to get one that is moist and delicious.
2. Add some extra cocoa powder to the mix for an even richer flavor.
3. Bake the cake in a well-greased and floured pan. This will help prevent the cake from sticking and make it easier to remove from the pan when it’s done baking.
4. Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting or cutting into pieces. A rich chocolate frosting would be delicious on this cake, or you could keep it simple with a dusting of powdered sugar.
If you love strawberries, then you’ll definitely want to try this delicious strawberry cake! It’s perfect for a summer dessert and is sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
To make the cake, you’ll need:
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
2 eggs, at room temperature
cup buttermilk, at room temperature
teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and diced
Assuming you have a basic vanilla cake recipe, you can easily turn it into a delicious bento cake with a few simple ingredients and steps.
To start, you will need:
-1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
-1 cup sugar
-2 large eggs, at room temperature
-1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
-1/2 cup milk, at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; begin and end with the flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake cake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool cake before serving.
Green Tea Cake
-1 cup green tea
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
– teaspoon vanilla extract
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine green tea and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the green tea mixture. Add flour and baking powder, mixing until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool cake before serving.
Red Bean Cake
A red bean cake is a popular Chinese dessert made with sweetened red beans and glutinous rice flour. It can be steamed or boiled, and is often served with a sweet syrup or filling.
Red bean cakes are often enjoyed during Chinese New Year, as they are said to bring good luck. They are also a popular treat for children’s birthday parties.
If you’re looking to make your own red bean cake at home, it’s actually quite easy! All you need is some glutinous rice flour, sweetened red beans, water, and oil. You can find the full recipe and instructions here.